Parallel Paradise - Vol. 7 Ch. 67 - Excruciable execution

Contributor
Hope Yuta will finally escape after being tied for a long time.

Contributor
That scythe girl MUST BE male!! How the hell can she aim her pee?!

Dex-chan lover
You know what pisses me off the most? Not only the story is going nowhere, but you just KNOW that the author is too much of a bitch to make the sado thot have her comeuppance. What will happen is a huge, shitty back story that magically justifies everything. And then he'll "cure" her with his dick and everything will be fine.

Honestly at this point, I'm not sure what the author intended to do with the story anymore, it lacks substance and more irritating plot

Dex-chan lover
I hope they find a real pig in that city and make it rape that scythe girl. It might be animal abuse but she likes pigs so I want it to happen.

Aggregator gang
It's sad how the this author written a great manga years back and is now writing a crap ero isekai manga. How the mighty have fallen.

Dex-chan lover
The problem is that it's lacking focus. It's currently not really moving along a plot line, nor is it fleshing out any of the characters. Sure things are happening but it's not obvious to the reader what's going on, and that's not good. The first arc (in the arrival/first city) was fine, it helped introduce us to the world. The second arc (the beach city) gave us a mystery. The current arc is really feels too unfocused. There's also that since the first arc the 4 eyed rape monsters haven't been a thing.

Dex-chan lover
This bitch with the scythe needs to be cut down…. With her own scythe, preferably. >:^(

Users who are viewing this thread