Parallel Paradise - Vol. 8 Ch. 77 - Shake Shame

Dex-chan lover
lol, the girls wanted to heal her from her shame yet they're spying on her most private moment. Cmon... "Youta can solve anything by mating" line was hilarious though

sigh rather see more story. Never thought i would see all this mating as a waste of time.

Dex-chan lover
This is peak Chad
He is literally going to cure her sexual trauma with the power of his dick

Dex-chan lover
if only that was a solution for everything in the real world
we would be living in paradise

@ilikeanime it would almost be like... a parallel paradise
Screenshot_37.png

Dex-chan lover
I laughed way too hard at the last panel.

I was confused by the modern world scene, but figured Youta would eventually mate his way to the answer. (Maybe his mating technique utilizes M-theory with 11 dimensions.)

Double-page supporter
Holy, it's weird to see him so buff. Almost off-putting, but not quite.
Either way, let the mating lead us to our deserved paradise.

Dex-chan lover
@woodrabbit She dead... She really, really dead.

Look ahead in the raws... she's not coming back. Shame too. Not like any of the women in this world are ugly, but that girl was some sophisticated snatch. I hope Youta pours out some dick-tears in tribute to the fallen someday.

Dex-chan lover
Of course sex is the only answer. HE CAN'T DO ANYTHING ELSE. His only power is using his dick! He has no isekai cheat powers. He's no god of strength or cosmic level intellect or sixfold dimensional mage. Not even some eighty one trigrams profound august great emperor under heaven.

This boy got a dick and no one else in the world does. That is his cheat. Dick = Have. Ergo, all problems must be solved with the dick. It's his only tool. (Dohoho.)

Dex-chan lover
@Kayriel
Tbf, He doesn't ONLY have a dick, he has the magic aphrodisiac touch too. He literally only needs to touch a isekai female to make them to want to be railed.

Users who are viewing this thread