Parallel Paradise - Vol. 9 Ch. 85 - Killing Me Hard

Double-page supporter
Well, if it's to save her life in a fucked up post-apocalyptic lawless world of suffering and murder... yeah, I see no problem with this at all. Survival is the number one reason for anything in a situation like this, these girls don't live long enough to develop concepts like honor and ethical approach. The world is run by teenagers more or less. Without previous wisdom to guide them.

Dex-chan lover
If you guys haven't noticed the protagonist's mental state is also affected by the world he's in.
He's been shown to throw out reason MULTIPLE times throughout the manga when he's around the girls.

Dex-chan lover
Godammit Youta, if you are going to make a fuss about consent, at least stick with it. Otherwise you might as well just have touched her anyway when she was tied up. Same result.

He had emotional moment hence blabbered about consent. Then his brain was struck by reality.

Fed-Kun's army
@rrolo1 - haha, "non-standard meaning", that was good.
But he's just using... alternative methods of persuasion, not force. ;)

@Snowolf - brilliant!

Fed-Kun's army
in my world im a virgin but here im xxxpussyslayerxxx
hahaha now coming on to amane i can predict she will use her eye to save yuuta at some point in future this manga from the start has been too predictable.

Users who are viewing this thread