Parallel Paradise - Vol. 9 Ch. 86 - Parallel Paradox

Fun fact: Girls who don't masturbate lose sensitivity. I remember seeing a book that specified 16 as an age when vaginal sensitivity drops without regular stimulation. Can't find the name of a book, but it goes in line with how neural networks work, so I believe it is very likely.

Supporter
Consent is important, lads... but this is a fantasy smut so who cares? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

@Darkmeep in what ways? Last time I checked there is such thing as an inability to discern left and right or see square angles. Knowing how human sexuality developed, it wouldn't be strange at all for it to work that way.

Unless you want to tell me that you personally didn't masturbate while inside your own mother's womb because everyone does. And more and more elaborately so as you become capable of more skilled manipulations. That's just normal and nothing to be ashamed about.

Dex-chan lover
@Morsealworth

As far as I remember girls lose a little sensitiveness from masterbation for anywhere from a few seconds to 3 days on the extream end of the spectrum. I forgotten the specific scientific studies though.

@Darkmeep That's refractery period, men have it too. Long-term sensitivity, however, depends on an entirely different process, most simply called "memory".

Wow that arousing at rape thing was fucked up.
Fortunately, more sex resolved it.
Although, removing the shame out of someone's trauma really is a good thing to do.

Users who are viewing this thread