Parallel Paradise - Vol. 9 Ch. 89 - Battery Battery!?

Group Leader
@LordofLeechers Speak for yourself. I've cleaned, typeset, and QA'd over 200 chapters of various manga when I was part of an active group.

Dex-chan lover
@Esper I think you should use more community-friendly language. Instead of " Speak for yourself. I've cleaned, typeset, and QA'd over 200 chapters of various manga when I was part of an active group," say:

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little leecher? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Scanlation Academy, and I've been involved in numerous secret hentai translations, and I have over 300 confirmed chapters. I am trained in gorilla hentai and I'm the top typesetter in the entire US hentai scene. You are nothing to me but just another user. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of cleaners across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my computer keyboard. Not only am I extensively trained in MS Paint, but I have access to a pirated copy of Photoshop and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, leecher.

Hey man I'm willing to join as a redrawer, i have a drawing tablet but no exprience but if your willing to teach I'm game.

Lol disgusting she said...
Even though she is the one who will be the most thirsty for Youta later

Dex-chan lover
Poor Lilia. Not getting a taste of Youta cock is probably what drove her over the edge and made her a mask wearing time traveler.

Dex-chan lover
It's always the ones who react with disgust that have the greatest ahegaos
Looking forward to it

Dex-chan lover
"How disgusting"

Yeah see how fucking wet you will later and beg for his dick

Double-page supporter
Why didn't they just go through the door at the same time?!

This manga turned from girls loving men or being neutral to man haters and femdom, was the first part of this all bait to get us in? Regardless, this is getting boring fast. If I wanted to read comments about how men are scum I'd go read Tumblr.

Users who are viewing this thread