Parallel Paradise

Aggregator gang
@shiroux: If their environment is any indication, they are in the desert. It's common practice to keep your skin covered in the desert because it's essentially a natural thermos: it gets oven-hot during the day and it gets snow-cold at night. Wearing a cloak may seem uncomfortable (it is), but compared to getting cooked out in the heat, it's not so bad.

Group Leader
Trust Okamoto Lynn to work up a masterpiece with great art like this one. I won't joke when I say this story plot is better than your smuts/ecchis. It's something you can pour your heart yet fap to at the same time.

Group Leader
Knowing the author's work, I am sure that this one is gonna have a tragical ending which will make you fap and cry at the same time.

Seems like this Manga is inspired by people who'd been said to:"i wouldnt sleep with u, even if your sperm heals cancer".

Dex-chan lover
this novel is actually amazing, don't underestimate it because of the smut. The story is actually pretty good, one of the better stories mangas have to offer.

Merry Christmas and thank you for uploading the extra chapter, keep up the good work!?

Jtk

I like the fact that they placed someone at the higher floor even when the reason they get into hospital is falling from high ground for like 3times?

Users who are viewing this thread