Parallel Paradise

Dex-chan lover
I just put the Portuguese into Google Translate to get a pretty good idea of what people are saying. It's been working pretty well lol.

@AnddoX nobody contacted me yet besides you. I'm not going to search for a group, i am however offering my services by translating Portuguese if some group wants to.
The portuguese translations are also literal translations of whatever language they ripped the scans for so it would be a major upgrade

Dex-chan lover
@Thedisturbeddragon mangadex is also a hentai site if you allow 18+ content and pretty sure all the groups in sadpanda will move here if sadpanda legit did not return just like what happened to batoto.

I mean some groups post in both mangadex and sadpanda for 18+ stuff. Some of them exclusively post in mangadex too on rare occasion.

Banned
This manga really is one of the most underrated gems out there.
I suspect most people just don't have an eye for satire, or hate just how explicit the whole thing is. I mean it couldn't exactly brutally deconstruct the lewd escapist fantasies of the Neet generation without being this explicit, and to be fair the mangaka has never been one to shy away from showing the darker side of humanity (fuck knows Elfen Lied was one of my favourites for years).

But yeah... far better than the average rating suggests.... which is getting to be a bit of a thing around here. I keep seeing awful or barely tolerable manga series with heaping piles of 10s... and then far better ones like this with a far lower average distribution. Madness.
Oh well.

Reg

@SotiCoto Totally agree, a bit late to say this but, I'll never understand the hate towards explicit content, if you didn't like something and suddenly stopped after a few pages.....you don't have to go out of your way and put a very low rating to disrupt the balance. I honestly hate those spineless readers! --on another note, this manga's pretty good if you think about it rationally, anything can happen in that "isekai" theme anyway.

NINETEY NINE POINT FUCKING NINE PERCENT OF THIS FUCKING MANGA'S 'PROBLEMS' COULD'VE BEEN SOLVED HAD SOUTA JUST SPAT ON THEM- JUST ONCE.

But that's the least of this horrendous smut's failure at storytelling's problems- like the fact that every event, scenario, plot hook, conversation these people had feels like I'm reading the kind of simplified dialogue from a children's pop-up cartoon book where everyone seems so unintelligent it's infuriating, the jarring contrast when the MC supposedly goes from 'beta' except he has a GF, to the stereotypical slimy H-manga dude- the repetitive sex positions, the exact same lines spouted for every girl- the lack of thematics in each sexual encounter, not even trying to see if his phermone touch affects witches- just about everything.

But the funniest shit has got to be the memecore shit we can sum up the MC's affect on the girls of the world are

MC:"Hel-
Any female:*Niagra falls mk30000*
-o."
MC: "T-6900 PROTICOLS ACTIVATED- PREPARE FOR REPRODUCTION ROUTINE N0:1 OF 5"
Female:Fluid shoggoth speaking in eldritch tongues until scarlet fever kicks in and renders them mute
It's too fucking funny, they literally just stop being people at that point.

Fed-Kun's army
fucking pathetic

if anything it deserve an even lowest rating but edgy horny kids are there to put the 10s to their favourite fucked up manga as usual in mangadex

Users who are viewing this thread