Parallel Paradise

Dex-chan lover
If I am remembering right, the translators were waiting for the compiled volumes to come out, but then the pandemic made shipping the physical manga a nightmare.

So right now they are pretty behind.

Love all the salty girls downvoting this out of spite hahahahaha This manga is the best! Hope it never ends !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Women downvoting this because of rape? And i didnt read it because of the low rate? Let me 10/10 this first then fully enjoy it. Make rape great again.

Dex-chan lover
Btw Don't trust the rating the story is actually decent, AND ALSO WATCH THE FUCKING TAG if you are uncomfortable with ANY SEXUAL VIOLENCE or GORE don't read this manga the true rating of this series for me is 8/10 the rating is bias i don't like gore but if you are ok with that kinda stuff feel free to read this manga, also instead of down voting this manga check out his other manga Gokukoku no Brynhildr it's a lot more tame than this one (although its a lot more difference in some aspect ) and also if you like his art style i encourage you to read that instead of fucking with the rating system

Fed-Kun's army
Errrr I started watching it for the "Plot" but now Im actually curious as to what the actual plot is. Tbh it's just male fantasy that I happen to enjoy.

I can't believe its not hentai.... it's actually soft core hentai with a bit of gore. Hopefully I didn't get too attached to anyone.

Dex-chan lover
@Stoner
Likeable characters, interesting world, and smut that caters to people who like seeing girls have fun and people who like seeing girls get dominated without intersecting the two audiences.

Adult aspect's good, art's good, world's good. Mystery is also intriguing. It'd be weirder if it wasn't popular.

Premise is utter silliness, but its somehow readable. Also, someone rate it a 10 so we can get it to 6.9 from 6.89.

aside from the obvious hentai its kinda interesting but im more for comedy and stupidity so this isn't for me

Fed-Kun's army
Lmao it has all 4 yellow tags. Thats something you don't see everyday.

Dex-chan lover
The source raws have become more extravagant and darker. AKA: Not good source material. Scan DPI setting out of wack.

raw source is kinda shit

maybe you should change your raw source or sth? digital scans preferably

Sometimes the plot twist isn't as good anymore cuz this keep putting plot twists in all places
It's litteraly shooting polt twist all over the place :/

Users who are viewing this thread