Parallel Paradise

The power of the four out of four content tags, how could this manga ever be defeated

How can it have so much views and rating so low? EASY. 99% percent of people reading this are virgins with low self-esteem and they feel inferior to rate this high, but normal people still rate it low, unfortunately that 1% definitely rated 10, so the only conclusion is that rating of this man**(I have sinned as I insulted this word) can show your intelligence, the lower you place it, the smarter you will be seen(at least in my eyes). Well, I have no recollection of such people (those who rated it 10), but I really scared now to meet one.

Group Leader
I’m here to decide if i should just ignore the tags and just go for it or if some will stop me? Help me to decide hehe

Group Leader
@smiggyscans this shit is good. If you don't mind lewd stuff, then read it. I picked it up because of the adventure tag, no comedy tag, and the cover art and synopsis interested me. I'll be binge dropping the rest of the missing chapters within the week, but shhhh don't tell anyone 😉

Can anyone tell me what is the "crossdressing" here about? I imagine it is just the MC trying to disguise himself or does the author fetishizes it? And does he likes to drop the occasional yuri? Not a fan of it.

So for research purposes I made a backtrack and took out these chapters... For research... Yeah...
1-2-10-12-16-17-19-20-24-31-39-44-45-54-65-69-76-78-86-95-111-118-121

@Kronosis They are the unchristian chapters involving devious and diabolical acts

Basically sex chapters. Pretty sure there are a few missing ones though since I jumped around the chapters

Users who are viewing this thread