Parallel Paradise

Too much horny, well, that is the point of the manga but still. I read a whole lot of chapters before reaching this answer.

Group Leader
@shahnago I asked them if I could take the series over for a little minute and scan all the missing chs so we could catch up and give it back, but I was declined 😔 I'd get us caught up in a little over two weeks. I wanna read this stuff soo badly ahhhhhh

@omfganimal owh man that's too bad. Thanks a lot for the effort but I guess we're just gonna have to wait until ch.120 is released ;-;. Maybe you can ask them again for ch.121 once they've finished ch.120?

Group Leader
@Imonlyherecus I originally messaged them on here and added each other on Discord. Maybe the link is on their profile or you could search on Google, if they have a Discord server 🤷‍♀️

this is the essence of “we want to appeal to horny teenagers by being as sexual as possible without being hentai”

Double-page supporter
Feels like the author suddenly remembered there's another plotline aside from fucking girls.

Dex-chan lover
@Spar or his editor reminded him and gave him a deadline of a few chapters to wrap shit up. cause it's been a while since i've seen okamoto tweet about the sales for the series.

Odds on this ending up as a gigantic orgy coma dream that ends the second the plug is pulled?

I really love this manga the only problem is seeing that Portuguese version which I understand that translation manga take and I not mad you like I mad at the translation for Tokyo dragon fuck you guys is ahead. also if username_of_devil sees this fuck you since you can this earlier than me and I going to win the meme war on r/IsekaiQuartet.

Dex-chan lover
Don't open unless you read the latest raw chapters (140+).

I've heard somewhere that the MC died again in the latest raw. Is that true? That was his last chance.

EDIT: Turns out he died in the real world. Lilia did say he can't afford to die so I wonder how the story will progress from there. /spoiler]

Dex-chan lover
So this is basically Virgin Extinction Island, but instead of men dying of virginity, its women.

Users who are viewing this thread