Parallel Paradise

Dex-chan lover
@Zenith_Tempest
The Kall are cursed males, that's why they are not interested in MC.

As for the God of Deep Jealousy, well I'm guessing she is hardcore version of Ancient Greek Hera.

Group Leader
Dick McGoldendick took the chance to fuck her faster than a virgin on a date. It sure is easy in Squirtingvillage.

Group Leader
....so THIS IS WHY it was banned from batoto. Was glad to see it before I run from it.

Double-page supporter
For borderline H as usual the author is trying uber hard but still to hilarious to take seriously?

Double-page supporter
Finally, some more busty women, the flatties, and lolis were getting a bit out of hand.

Dex-chan lover
I just know that this manga will end with him returning to Earth and being totally unable to satisfy his school crush(that he forgot at record speed, if just was the same for every herbivore MC) because of how easy the girls are in the fantasy world?.
Or being unable to be satisfated himself from normal girls, remember the cursed women body evolved for that?.
Don't like flattie? Just wait for the next chapters...?
The JP ban on manga for minors because the content was judged too mature (law pushed from a guy that wrote lewd books that pushed a group of guys to rape and kill a girl, probably because manga made his stuff sell less) just made so artist can put whatever they want on paper without have to think anymore where to stop (not that this author ever cared).

Dex-chan lover
Funny thing, if Okamao's previous works are any indication, the story is supposed to be taken seriously. Most likely, this will end with some mass die off that is supposed to be tragic/dramatic but I just cant see myself caring when the time comes.

Contributor
The ending is everyone melt, joking, but never understimate Okamoto sensei, there will be indeed a purpose, after Elfen Lied he did good works, i liked Brynhildr too.

Double-page supporter
@VooXoo Rape is in the shallow end of the Hentai pool, and I support artistic freedom so that outcome was for the best IMO

I don't want to question the premise of the manga nor the world itself or any of its 'evolutionary traits of its members', but how do the girls stay hydrated?

Dex-chan lover
Color me horrified to see Gilgamesh' hands turned into a dildo. What the hell happened to you king of heroes?! I know your noble phantasm looks functionally as a dildo but don't attach it on your arm!

Fed-Kun's army
This is definitely the worst manga I've ever enjoyed reading.

Users who are viewing this thread