Parallel Paradise

Contributor
@Chrona
I'm afraid this can't be the case; Pinako already had lots of sex with monster lady, which almost certainly broke her hymen. Yet she's been saved just fine.

Aggregator gang
Looking forward to see who's really under that puppet mask. She/He REALLY wants to make sure Youta stays in the Parallel World.

Welp, going back to the ridiculous theory I had before - the Jealous God is somehow going to end up being his childhood friend, and she is called the Jealous God because he went and screwed a bunch of girls that weren't her.

Dex-chan lover
.... yeah I bet
the childhood friend is dead now and he will be confronted why he made her "jump along wit him" or why he "pulled her along" or something like that when he dies the next time. You know as an extra kick in the nuts.

Aggregator gang
I honestly never expected this much plot from this manga. Its just interesting enough to not get completely bored of the fanservice/smut.

Dex-chan lover
Oh my god, that crystal orb can transform flat chested midgets into busty babes!

Dex-chan lover
And this is when we learn the "child" was really just the mother's cast off in order to release the curse, thus transforming her into the mother when the crystal is complete!
.... Is what I'm assuming this bullshit will be explained as.

Aggregator gang
@Stevie333 lol, its okay I mainly read this because of the author and his previous work so I covered there.

Double-page supporter
@Yamibi No visible genitalia and not published in a hentai magazine(it's published in Young Magazine)

Dex-chan lover
Oh look, that God reside on the moon. Guess Youta will never be able to actually reach it.
Unless said God comes down to the planet, for some stupid reason.

Dex-chan lover
@TetraSky Considering the story I believe that HIS XXX IS THE XXX THAT WILL PIERCE THE HEAVEN'S ... and reach the moon :p

Users who are viewing this thread