Parallel Paradise

It may be unrelated, but the two girls who didn't get the mark around their necks are the only ones who drank semen before penetration.

Dex-chan lover
This is a fun adult-themed adventure comedy with a few edgy bits. The action is adequate, you can tell some thought and effort went into it. Most of the comedy comes from the female characters losing control over themselves and acting in lewd and shameful ways, which causes them great embarrassment once they come to their senses afterwards. The erotic scenes are plentiful, but unremarkable when compared to quality hentai. Regardless, I would still recommend this manga simply because it's fun to read. If a world where girls turn into nymphomaniacs just from being close to a male sounds like something you would like, you'll probably enjoy it. There's a mystery element as well, regarding the land's curse and the hero's quest, so this also isn't just dumb smut.

Power Uploader
Q98BBPB.jpg

Double-page supporter
Been watching to many RE2 videos.
When he hit her.
My brain: “X goin’ give it to ya, goin’ give to ya”
Me: hmm indeed, he gave it to her.

Aggregator gang
@animefan217: Because she confessed that despite being a sadistic yandere, she genuinely liked him and only did that so she wouldn't be forgotten. Why should we care? Because it shows she's possibly redeemable and may be an ally down the road. Unlikely to impossible given the timing, but this series has thrown curveballs before. Why not near-necrophilia?

Users who are viewing this thread