Parallel Paradise

Dex-chan lover
Lul all the Kulls despise normies as they shout "Reeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!" 😂

This story world-building make no sense - where are all of the 8-12 y.o. girls? If they die once they reach something like 20 (don't remember exactly) then average population age should be around 10. Just like when you go out on the street in real-life you don't see only elderly people. But in this story in 90+% cases you only see girls near the end of their lifespan. If their world really followed the rules that story claim it does then it would be a loli paradise.

Dex-chan lover
@Caboozles
it has virtually no impact, really. as you might have guessed, she regens, but has no memory either. so she does not do anything to any of them and they just leave sendorio with her in tow. she might snap in one of the next chapters though (translation has to catch up to 20+ chapters).

@CuddleStruggle
Already explained chapters ago tho, they were in some kind of city governed(?) by the queen (or some kind?) till certain age then they were sent out to the other cities and we got cities with only teenager girls

Group Leader
Oh I didn't expected actual english and it being treated as such.

Nor did i expected the end on the latest chapter

Power Uploader
This is literally so fucking annoying

SOMEONE PLEASE PICK THIS UP FOR GOD'S SAKE. The raws are so ahead, what are you guys doing? Why is this manga ignored? C'mon someone fucking pick this up.

@CuddleStruggle Not to mention how suspicious the queen should be since she is able to produce new humans without there being the other half of the genome to do it in the first place

Just binge read 112 chapters and I really didn't expect this story to actually have plot. I can see why this is popular though the "hentai" aspect is still weird.

@LemonSquares You haven't read the half of it. Trust me, Lynn will make this into some sort of Sci-Fi Myth tragedy. Just look at Elfen Lied and Brynhildr. Sex is just running gag for Lynn's work.

How's this Isekai?
He went 3,000 years, only reason I can see that tag still is if no one ever updated it, or is there something further into the plot showing it's not earth?

Isekai doesn't have anything to do with it being another planet. It literally means "another world", but it doesn't specify that it can't be the same world the protag lived in before but in the far flung future. The MC is still in a "world" different from that he lived in.

if you want to read ahead then get a translation and type the bazil to translation so it can translate it. Warning you may fuck up your shoulder typing mine currently in a lot of pain.

Users who are viewing this thread