Parallel Paradise

He’s already starting to be more a pain in the ass, can’t he just make the girls he’s meet his wives or something or at least the ones who are actually in love with him he’s already shameless anyways he can have any girl he wants

Dex-chan lover
@NitroCheese pretty much that. still glad that okamoto did it. especially since his previous work had lots of unnecessary teasing.

Power Uploader
Vol 12 cover:
Ejh7jtV.jpg

this manga does not deserve the ratings it is very good its one of the best smut manga i read 10/10.

@1eyeking, yeah until now. Too much of advancement on too short time, without enough backing story. Also theme development from Isekai fantasia to something between fantasia / post-apoc scifi dystopia was not my liking, but maybe it is only me. Well no need to drop this yet, there is potential to have good writing on future and of course, H-Scenes are good and some of them actually has meaningfulness on story even it is corny even for smut standards

The worst manga ever. The greatest manga ever. The worst MC ever. The greatest MC ever.

This is one of those manga where i hope it gets animated but only by a studio that cares about the source material and is willing to give it a budget and make a full season uncensored or atleast censored like yosuga no sora and aki sora were

Users who are viewing this thread