Parasyte Reversi - Vol. 4 Ch. 37 - Aiming the Bow

Dex-chan lover
@Latarus Indeed. The dude's living in a delusion. But unfortunately I have the sneaking suspicion that the author will actually try to make this work. Watch as the MC manages to kill "the villain" due to his "mad archery skillz".

Supporter
The chapter has caught up to this far and we still don't know our MC ability but the last panel sound promising, can't wait what will happen

@criver
Wish it would work like that comparing with the main timeline MC (not the same person) managed to counter attack with simple but powerful rock throw

Fed-Kun's army
Unless they're filled with acid, those arrows r gonna do fuck all to a parasite. He could maybe catch one off guard while someone else is fighting them?

Aggregator gang
I know this is a very serious moment for the MC and but I enjoy the girl being like "What the fuck is he talking about."

Fed-Kun's army
i-am-vengeance-ksidng.jpg

Double-page supporter
Giblow20 in the live action movie (which is pretty good considering some live action adaptations are bad) Migi transformed into a bow and shot Hideo Shimada with a pipe on his heart instead of Shinichi throwing a stone to him, so yeah a bow might be effective

Users who are viewing this thread