Parfait: Onee-loli Yuri Anthology - Vol. 2 Ch. 27 - My Sister's Secret

Oh hey it's incest but at least it's not pedophilia for once...oh wait nvm

Fed-Kun's army
The sister isn't upset that the older sis is a ped, she's upset that her sister didn't choose her instead. Seriously itou make this a series we need more yandere

Well, it's not the way I expected it to be, but the author is not wrong here.

Hoping for next story of this

Well, i dont think Itou Hachi can create a story like this, but its okay, i like the story

Dex-chan lover
Very nice, as expected from Itou sensei. Open ending is fitting here and the story is not as dark as few her last works.
People who continue to persistently read Itou Hachi's manga just to complain in comments about pedophilia never cease to amaze.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly. It's so hard to believe that Itou Hachi is the one behind this when most of her published work is wholesome stuff without to much of a heavy edge.

I like her like this tho. Is like they told her "Hey, Itou-sensei. Can you write something wholesome for our very specific anthology in the Onee-loli fetish?" and she comes up with this instead to fuck em all. Then they realize that her work is so different it turns itself around and ends up being a good addition to the publication and keep on calling her back for every new issue.

If anything, I feel she's a better writer in all this short fucked-up stories than in her long running wholesom publications.

Dex-chan lover
@youdontknowwho Since the admins moved it here I assumed they didn't know it was translated to Indonesian when they left it without chapter number. In the end, it's a mess all along.

Interesting. Would really love to see the continuation.

Fed-Kun's army
Another interesting one shot piece. Just like that one about that ink girl. This girl seems to know something about her older sister. After all, she said her kindness was a form of cruelty. From her gazes I can say that she is not in love with her sister, he new step sister even had a mark on her neck. So there might be a form of some type of sexual abuse in this relationship. She even said she’ll fix her, so this might be due to some previous experience.

@Suck-a-duck, interesting take.. but I'll have to disagree. The mark on the neck is most likely a hickey. I feel that sexual abuse you mentioned doesn't not exist due to the lines "yes, my onee-san who I was so proud of, until one week ago" this implies that they got along well before the blood sister witnessed the kiss. Also, based on the interactions between the Onee and loli, it all appears to be pure. To me the reactions of the blood sister resembles jealously as she constantly asks herself "why?" "Why?" Basically saying: why her and not me? She also recalls the memory of Onee not kissing her on the lips, which to be further proves that the blood sister is jealous she is not Onees "most precious person".

Fed-Kun's army
Aight I see where your going with this. But, I did suspect it was a hickey; I was just assuming the possibility it might be something else. And the idea that she’s jealous is very convincing, I’ll give you that; but their is still the possibility of a darker part to it. Ever since her mom dead, her older sister was her role model. The one who took care of her. She was more of a big sister is a sense. And, maybe the whole fact that some other girl came in to take her original spot. After seeing the whole kissing incident, she might’ve had mixed emotions. She did say that this could destroy the family, so she might fear loosing a family member again; which can be proven by what she says in page 12. Maybe she even feels that she was not loved enough after seeing that, which could stem from what you where talking about her being jealous. But, the one factor that I can not get rid of is the last thing she says. She says stuff like, foolish, dirty, and it makes me sick. And even her closing statement, “Her kindness is a form of cruelty.” I think there are 4 possibilities. One, she is jealous. Two, she might’ve been threw something similar before. Three, both the jealousy and experience. And lastly, she just might find this relationship in a different point of view. She might see this as a problem. The possibility that this could break the family that’s been re-built. She might not even want to lose it again, which is why she wants to fix her sister. Neither of us can tell for sure, but I think it all comes down to her either being jealous or her finding this to be a certain problem in some way.

Users who are viewing this thread