Parrot Is Thinking About It - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
Such deep thoughts for a parrot, surprised to not see it talk at the end in a more fully formed sentence versus just repeating

Oh and the parallels of pg 17-18 with Frieren first chapter. A majestic kind of scene as always

I was thinking while reading this that Thyme should reunite with his dad again, even if it was just a corpse. Glad to see it happen. Then ending was nice too.

Dex-chan lover
Really nice story. The author has a good sense of symmetry and paneling to emphasize the depth of the storytelling :thumbsup:

Dex-chan lover
8wkg36.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Ignoring how author contradicts what a pirate is just to make croc a "good" pirate, that was nice.

Dex-chan lover
Having just beaten Ys 8 recently, lil parrot here reminds me of that other parrot from the game.

Dex-chan lover
Ignoring how author contradicts what a pirate is just to make croc a "good" pirate, that was nice.
Omu literally calls Croc "a fool of a pirate" in the same breath that he reveals that tidbit. The author very clearly knows that Croc isn't being a true pirate in that sense, hell, it's basically spelt out for you.

Dex-chan lover
Omu literally calls Croc "a fool of a pirate" in the same breath that he reveals that tidbit. The author very clearly knows that Croc isn't being a true pirate in that sense, hell, it's basically spelt out for you.
The way i take it is that japan can never make an actual bad guy of an mc. If an mc have a villain role, 99% chance theyre a two faced loser. What? you offended that i shit on japan, your favorite country? weeb.

Users who are viewing this thread