Part-Time Immortal

For what I can tell it seens there are two series with the same name one is Chinese (Manhua) and the other is Korean (Manhwa) both based on the same novel.

The One
Staff
Admin
@Yukki_San please use the fields correctly, chapter number goes into the chapter number field. Don't just cram it in with the chapter title, it's now how it works. This only messes up the order and the reader. Please be more careful in the future.

in case you didn't see how it was messed up before i fixed it: https://i.imgur.com/1sd5YUC.png

Normally Chinese cultivation manhuas are actual shit... But this manhua at least has a nice story...

Every chapter is so short it's a damn pain in the ass to read lol
Edit : The last few chapters' translation kind of went downhill..

I haven't even read this yet, but just the description alone got me really interested. It's such a mess that I can not quell my curiosity

It's it's interesting. But with pages in the wrong order and the feeling i missed a chapter every now and then (could be my internet dunno) and the translation being what it is.

I am confused.

Do not read this, translation quality is horrible after chapter 30 and beyond. Immortal Sun Scans have pretty bad translations and I do not recommend reading it. It is so hard to follow.

What a pile of shit. Ru Yun and her uncle are arrogant pieces of shit. They killed the MC and his mate for nothing, because he was rude to Ru Yun both of them were killed, they didnt try to help and they didnt give a shit. She was certainly right not to acquiesce to the MC after he'd been possessed but she got off with absolutely no punishment. Based on her current behaviour the experience didnt teach her anything and she certainly hasnt changed her insanely arrogant attitude.

Users who are viewing this thread