Part-Time Immortal

What the hell is this synopsis? Machine translation to the max. Like someone is taking a cheese grater to my brain

Double-page supporter
So i either have to choose between a decent translation with the pages out of order for every chapter or a shitty translation with the pages in order. WTF

Edit: Trying to read a bit further. Holy crap how can two scans groups pick up a series and both be terrible at it?

Dex-chan lover
A bunch of girls on the cover but no romance or harem tag? rip

The synopsis is confusing as hell lmaoo

Reading this Gives me Headaches! the story is all over the place some random scenes some random lines. fcuk! the art is ok for a chinese TRASHua. i dunno if this was the translator error or just plain BS word construct by the author. but hey atleast they got the typical Chinese Trashua Arrogant MC.

Dex-chan lover
What will he do with the other part of his time? Is he not immortal in the other part?

chapters dont make any sense at all.....
and as usual illiterates doing chinese translations

I did, I tried to give this manhua a chance, not once. But it did always disappoint me.
All the promise I did expect from the first 6~10 chapters were totally blown away, nothing happens with logic.
I feel like characters are out of their mind, nothing makes sense. Story all over the place, you feel like you're just wasting time reading something idiotic.
Imagine reading a manhua where mc runs all over the place like an idiot, tell this that, give this that, everything he does is idiotic or casual concerning his position as immortal

read till chapter 76 tried to enjoy it but just can't mc is obbsessed with 1 woman who doesnt even like him guy is like one of those stalker guys in others who are disliked and story plot is soso could be good if the mc was waaaaaay different then now. for me its less then not worth it or bad it is litterly horrible

This is really bizzare. I mean he is a god and he needs mortals protecting him isn't it a bit too ironical.

Users who are viewing this thread