Party kara Tsuihou Sareta Sono Chiyushi, Jitsu wa Saikyou Nitsuki - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

Thank you for your hard work.
About the question, you should go with whatever is more comfortable to you.

Zeig is the main protagonist of another manga who is making a cameo here. It's the only way to explain how fucking dense he is. lmao Work hard Laila.

Dex-chan lover
it's been so long since I read the novel, where is this chapter located in the novel?

if the raws are in parts i think its fine to release in parts its just never fine to divide the chapter into parts on your own

Dex-chan lover
as a general rule of thumb, if raws are split up then it's completely okay to split it, especially if it's structured to be it's own subchapters without smooth flow between subchapters. (eg: Tales of Demons and Gods).

on the other hand if it's one whole unsplit chapter, then it is completely discouraged and highly inappropriate to split that into subchapters. those aren't meant to be split, and therefore shouldn't.

Fed-Kun's army
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Contributor
Finally a non-villainous male character who isn't the male lead. And one of the female characters is his love interest (or has him as her love interest)! I didn't expect a side ship in this seemingly harem-like manga, but it seems things are going to get interesting for me.

This also throws a wrench into some of my predictions which I like, because it's not boring. Laila and Armia might not be joining Raust's party as haremettes like I expect... or maybe the three of them will join which will at least mean he's not the sole guy in a party with three girls.

Users who are viewing this thread