Pashiri na Boku to Koisuru Banchou-san - Vol. 3 Ch. 26

Double-page supporter
wow I came to the comments to see what everyone has to say about yutaka's cuteness and matsuri's denseness, but no, got all this nonsense going on. tsk tsk on all of you. it's a manga, I'm not here to see how the homosexual or hetero relationships relate with real life, i'm here to see cute anime boys and cute anime girls misunderstanding each other and tripping over each other's love until the end where it will either be a happy ending or a bitter sweet one. who gives a shit about conservative, liberal, republican, democrat, or gay, straight or inbetween. HAPPY GO FUCKING LUCKY ANIME TEENS FALLING IN AND OUT OF LOVE AND PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT THAT! thats what I'm here for, THERE ARE BETTER PLACES FOR THAT SHIT.
@Wordsmith , @givemersspls , you're better off ignoring people like @Liquidxlax , nothing you have to say, no matter how well thought out, put together, or intelligent your argument, will change what they think, say, or do.

Fed-Kun's army
@traveling_chef
Yeah, you're right. Honestly don't know why I decided to go off on that, I was originally planning on just poking fun at the fact that he didn't spell Trudeau right.

Double-page supporter
@Wordsmith
?quite the tangent to go on after wanting to point out a spelling issue but, I get it. sometimes people just say something that gets the angry brain juices flowing~

Dex-chan lover
Fight on, Yutaka. You're dealing with an idiot.

Things are looking quite good for her though. Despite how much she fawns over Toramaru, Matsuri's loyalties seem to prioritize Yutaka in a heartbeat.

Aggregator gang
I fucking called it.

Just look at the previous chapter's comments and search for mine, I'm the Grand Prophet of Anime Cliches now.

@Karsh Where's that avatar pic of yours from, if I may ask?

Also, I like all the characters in this manga. Looking forward to the next chapter. Thanks for scanlating, scanlators.

Aggregator gang
@xtostos Kenja no Deshi wo Nanoru Kenja - https://mangadex.org/title/19517/kenja-no-deshi-wo-nanoru-kenja

Great Isekai with the Gender Bender twist. Probably the only manga I rated 10 on the whole site, even despite it still being an on-going manga.

Aggregator gang
People getting mad over misunderstandings...

That’s the whole point of the manga! It’s a comic romance, where misunderstandings lead to silly situations

Users who are viewing this thread