Pashiri na Boku to Koisuru Banchou-san - Vol. 3 Ch. 30

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Ah, the cat is so cute. The best thing this whole chapter.

Cat > romcom

Fed-Kun's army
I have prepared my groan for all possible ways for the author to dodge any actual progress.

Are they herding cattle through the Vatican ‘cuz this shits getting pretty kinky

Double-page supporter
Be it you like gap moe or adorable cats, Toramaru is the best part of this manga.

I have hope since the cat is there. All romantic progress came from that cat. Believe in cat.

Supporter
This panel is too cute.

r1flhy.png

Dex-chan lover
As always, this manga puts a goofy smile on my face. This was some decent relationship building and it's sweet giving these two some alone time.

Now, we all know that this isn't going to go "there", but I'm quite surprised at the direction this took.
Toramaru is a dummy, but she understood the implications during the rain visit, so there's no way she doesn't understand it here; I can only interpret this as her being willing to go that far-though she's probably pushing herself a little.

Besides that, I'm kinda hoping for a development to form from the fact that there are two Toramaru roaming about now. Under the guise of "convenience", we can totally progress this to Unoki calling her by Kanade instead, and as far as progress is concerned...I'd be satisfied with that.

Users who are viewing this thread