Pashiri na Boku to Koisuru Banchou-san - Vol. 3 Ch. 31

Dex-chan lover
Ch 31... They still misunderstood what each other's mean, but somehow they manage just fine.

Thanks for the chapter!

Double-page supporter
On page 8 shouldn't it be "you can really see the stars, can't you" ?

Dex-chan lover
someone explain to me whats wrong in this ship? i'm all for it, but as far as misunderstanding goes, the girl assume they're a couple, while the boy don't know that for a fact and always misunderstand things... who's at fault?

if toramaru got to know the guy's take on things, would she be sad? dejected? disappointed?

Dex-chan lover
The ONE TIME we get a confession with no interruptions and nothing changed (because she thinks they're already going out).

jak

Contributor
Yeah, he needs to get his mind out of the gutter. Girl Toromaru is too innocent to think about dirty things, you perv.

Dex-chan lover
Oh cmooon....

But then again i understand if this goes to dense/misunderstand route. Misunderstand = longer arc.
Longer arc means longer page, prolonged serialization, more milking.

Mangaka needs their nutrient

Aggregator gang
I honestly don't know what to react to this.... Should I be happy it went smoothly, or should I be sad it went too smoothly....

Dex-chan lover
Couldn't she have said that she likes him too, to make him realise that their feelings are mutual? C'mon, the way it's now it's still a one-sided relationship on her part X'DD

Users who are viewing this thread