Pashiri na Boku to Koisuru Banchou-san - Vol. 3 Ch. 31

Dex-chan lover
RIP Unoki.
Well, I consider this another step forward. Unoki wants to change, so he plucked up some courage and did something quite bold, and Toramaru was fairly receptive to it.

I'm hoping for our bancho to reflect on both on this visit and internally die; firstly she realizes what she implied in hindsight and secondly she realizes he said the "obvious" aloud for the first time.

@Psychronia you know she thinks they're dating, right? If you look at it from her perspective, that wasn't a weak reaction , she already took it as the right meaning. From what she know, the first bold statement he made was way back in chapter 5.

Double-page supporter
Well, it's a start, lol. Wasn't expecting him to come out with it so soon after realizing his feelings anyway. Let's see how this plays out now...

As for the important matters, there's a river near them, so when can we see Toramaru in a swimsuit?

Double-page supporter
Level 1 and level 50 can't improve at the same rate. Unoki's just now reaching the point of understanding and doing something about his feelings whereas Toramaru believes (mistakenly) that they're currently on the same page more or less.

That being said, the one who truly understands is Tora-cat.

Dex-chan lover
I need to reflect on my dirty expectations too. :(

p.s. I have never seen someone so friendzoned(misunderstanding) even the cats show pity for him and try to cheer him up.

Dex-chan lover
"I like you."
Yes.
"I know."
YES.
"Oh. She meant as an underling."
tenor.gif

Dex-chan lover
The two most hated words a guy can hear after he say "I love you" or "I like you" is "I know". so disheartening

Dex-chan lover
@DbHuntzz True, but it's not something that's been put out there very often. Chapter 5 has it stated roundaboutly, and same with 16-17. Explicitly saying it is a pretty big deal, in my book.

@givemersspls Oof, that'll probably happen. Though I can sorta see the story playing with that and being rational about it too. As much as people throw "SUCH MISUNDERSTANDING" at it, Toramaru has always been fair and caring while Unoki has always been quick on the uptake. The main reason he hasn't realized it yet is because Toramaru insists on never putting it into words.

She already thinks they're a couple, so the misunderstanding continues for him

Users who are viewing this thread