Pashiri na Boku to Koisuru Banchou-san - Vol. 3 Ch. 31

my reaction at first was like: YAAAAS GOD FOKEN DAMN IT! an then FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU*K YOUUU GODDAMNIT author you troll

Dex-chan lover
I knew the misunderstanding would keep on going, but I’m still disappointed.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, he has guts. I'm liking it. I'm glad he finally admitted he liked her before she found out that they were never actually going out :p

Group Leader
when the dense protagonist thinks she's the dense one
well, they're both somewhat dense so that's fair

Now lookie here mate. This was a great fucking chapter yeah, and this was the opportune time to clear up the misunderstanding between the two. And for a second I thought the author was just gonna go for it. As all of you know now the author didn't go for it. This whole misunderstanding trope is just overdone to hell in manga in general and its always used as a gag for way too long even after it has lost all of its comedic value. Just FUCKING LET THEM CLEAR UP THE MISUNDERSTANDING MY DUDE. I want to see them as a full fledged couple for God's sake just stop milking this gag already and let them be a real couple.

Supporter
This shit actually made me angry. What the fuck is up with these hack mangakas that are so terrified of character development/plot progression? You know, the shit that makes a story actually interesting? The author could've EASILY made the reason why he keeps rejecting her advances is cause he's been abused so much (which was already set up) that he's terrified of how emotionally vulnerable being in a relationship can make him. So he subconsciously ignores how Delinquent-chan is fucking obviously into him, but deep down he knows whats up. But nah,we get DUMB ERRAND BOY THINK SCARY GIRL NO LIKE HIM (BUT SHE DO LOL). I mean it's not like cute shit can't happen if they're in an actual, healthy relationship. Fucking hell. Imma still read this trash cause I don't have any self respect, though.

TL;DR
what the guy below me said

This is a shounen manga clearly focused on that misunderstanding (comedy), if you want something like that to be quickly solved then focus on relationship development, go read stuff like honey by meguru amu.

Dex-chan lover
why do people be mad about the entire premise of the manga? Did they suddenly forgot its romcom?

Users who are viewing this thread