Pashiri na Boku to Koisuru Banchou-san - Vol. 4 Ch. 34

I dunno why but I think the mc getting reverse raped is what I want...
Horny just hit me, ignore my opinion

Ehh. Nope. I want this bitch dead and return to the normal fluffy fluffy romance that's going no where.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter!
So it's the entrance of the childhood yandere with a strong sadistic streak. Wonder who her parents are considering she's able to constantly irritate the teachers and cause trouble without being arrested or expelled. Will be interesting to see whether Aika or Toramaru is stronger overall. Although Aika might have an advantage as she seems to think, plan, and such along with being strong while Toramaru seems to rely on brute strength without tactics. Then again Toramaru is smaller and likely quicker so Aika would have to bend over a little to hit her or use a different stance than the one she usually uses against students as tall or taller than her. Be interesting to see how this plays out, and what the other two will do.

Former sadobitch got frog eyes and this looks like a case of Stockholm Syndrome, being forced on Unoki.

Double-page supporter
main girl beats her ass and leaves her in the gutter. after realizing she's no match in this manga she goes to rent a girlfriend for easier targets.

i just watched rent a girlfriend and she looks exactly like the girl i hated there lololol

God I know this trauma. Never had it myself but if a grade schooler go through so much torment it makes you shake and cry even when you turn into a adult. Without Bancho helping him through it he'll revert.

Users who are viewing this thread