Pashiri na Boku to Koisuru Banchou-san - Vol. 4 Ch. 36

@zeroxjac same reason they explained last chapter. if a new student get the shit beaten out of them, who would the school side with? a delinquent or some new kid

Dex-chan lover
ACH...this would have been a great time for her to just say it. Oh well. They're developing at least.

Dex-chan lover
@contrasena I am a bit curious now as to why she is the way she is. That one flash of something other than generic sadist, and the fact it centers on our boy rather than her, has made me very curious indeed. Does not change how creepy her goat eyes are though.

@zeroxjac, @noobchicken, @FireCamp Wasn't the real reason the three delinquents don't beat the crap out off the new student is because of Unoki? Like Unoki knows that beating the new student basically will just make the bad reputation the three has become worse, so, he basically has to defend the new student and do whatever she say.

Dex-chan lover
Hmm, so all he would have to do is basically say is something like "hmm, the person who did this sure doesn't love me" every time she does something bad and hopefully it will eat at her enough so she acts right? or she will just try to frame Tiger-chan later of course.

@icarushector Well... If someone has to take the short stick in this manga (to balance all the comedy and cuteness) I'm certain that she is the main candidate... so as to why she is like that maybe it is because that type of "love" is the only one she was taught (yes, I'm impliying disfuntional family and all the plausible "ruined childhood" tropes for this kind of work). A new character permits that, because no one will like her right now and be mad with what hapens/hapened to her... At least not at the level of a recurrent character.

Also, the goat eyes might be an inspiration resulted on the mix of these two (Ane Naru Mono ch23, page 7, no dialogue):

aE8Ku9B.jpg

Aggregator gang
@FireCamp @noobchicken we are talking about a yankee girl that beat the crap of anyone who steps in her way until now without a second thought, but now for some reason dont, they have been doing it since the beginning but now out of nowhere they care for the consequences when previously has been shown FMC has basically control over the whole students and no teacher has been shown to care, highly doubt that they have been contained incidents or no one knows about her.

@DarkSlayer if that is the reason then is a dumb one, they can beat any other student from another school but not the new transfer one because their reputation somehow will get worse? those three have been fighting almost all the time for just badmouthing them but now they dont because their reputation?

Meh, look like the author writing himself into corner and create this shitty character just to make his paycheck. And from the raw nothing interesting happened. Time to dropped it i guess.

@zeroxjac yea it’ll be nicer if there was some other reason stated like new girl is related to the principal or superintendent, making her untouchable or something like that.

@zeroxjac I don't think the three delinquents actually care about their reputation, it's just that Unoki is the one who care about their reputation. If the three wanted to start a fight, they totally can, but they don't because Unoki will defend her to not make the delinquents reputation become worse.

Aggregator gang
@DarkSlayer yep it is really dumb, they cannot touch this one girl for no valid reason or more like unoki's selfishness or maybe his M tendencies because "he cares for their reputation" but can and will kick the skulls of any other student from other schools and its ok because they dont bully the dumb MC saying they love him.

What a way to ruin a good manga. Create a completely unbearable character. Let me know when that character is gone. I'll read again by then.

Thanks for the translation! Haven't realised we've gone on 3 months without a new chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread