Pashiri na Boku to Koisuru Banchou-san - Vol. 4 Ch. 44

Dex-chan lover
@zeffiez no, people don't like the character because she's a contrived piece of drama that's executed horribly. Her aims were really dumb all the way through and her not getting her teeth kicked in the very first day she appeared was completely ilogical considering Toramaru's personality. She's just a bad character that dragged the manga down, honestly.
I might add that the only worthwhile thing she did was to bring up the misunderstanding between the main couple but honestly it would've been brought up anyway wether she was here or not

Dex-chan lover
Why are people so confused over Youdou? It's simple, she's a huge sadist but she realises that Unoki is not a masochist and won't be happy with her, so she wanted to see if someone who cared even more for him would get together with him, now that Toramamu did exactly that, she's satisfied.

Fed-Kun's army
DLOHt7B.png

Fed-Kun's army
On one hand, I'm glad the misunderstanding between the two was finally solved.

On the other hand, this girl's whole character basically boils down to good intentions, shitty methods. She's definitely a black mark on this manga.

Dex-chan lover
@XaneKudo I thought she did it because she wanted him to be more "manly" or tough and resistant to problems, but she is just a cunt either way. Still don't understand how he didn't figure it out.

anyone calling this a redemption or thinks this character is anything but genuinely terrible (and terrible writing) is a fool

can only assume they don't speak to real people very often

Dex-chan lover
@LayZzz I know that; I was referring to Goat Girl, who now reveals what she ever wanted was him to be happy and now is glad there is a lover, despite always attempting to make him suffer

Fed-Kun's army
@Liquidxlax It was. but there were honestly better ways to go about it.

Really, the entire thing was horribly executed, mainly because she was highly antagonistic towards everyone, and it really seemed like no one would be able to stop her...which was a ridiculous idea, considering that any one of the three main girls could easily wipe the floor with her. Why they didn't (especially Yutaka, who would probably be the most likely candidate to do so) is beyond me.

Dex-chan lover
I was expecting her explanation to actually explain things...but it's still literally just that she attached herself to him and likes to bully him. Okay??? Did a character like this need more than a two chapter focus??

Users who are viewing this thread