Pashiri na Boku to Koisuru Banchou-san - Vol. 6 Ch. 56

Fed-Kun's army
@sarshi "fuck, i think this guy left his balls in his mother's womb"

I don't know if the mc is even male...

@hyperactivehedgehog "so can anyone tell me why unoki hasn't said yes to her confession yet? does he have a reason?I"

It seems to be a common theme in many mangas where the cuck mc will "man up" for a confession, I bet in this case it will be at the school festival. I haven't seen a man other than Banchou's brother in this series.

Double-page supporter
...It's better than nothing, I guess. I was all ready for it to pull another "suddenly interrupted" bit.

Dex-chan lover
@hyperactivehedgehog He doesnt seem himself worthy of her now, He only really wants to accept her feelings and get together with her, when he isnt such a pushover in his own eyes.

I honestly would like if he would change a bit and get his act together. The manga could easely go on even if they get together.

Fed-Kun's army
@Dragou yeah, since the beginning he had big problems with his own self esteem because of past bullying (which I can kind of relate to). But I agree that he should go through an important change. Often series such as this take ages before they finally get together and then when they are together we only see a little of it. But as I see it, when they are actually in a relationship is where the real fun and interesting part begins so I hope it’ll be like that for this, eventually...

Dex-chan lover
@Darth_Noox Yes just their families are plenty of funny possibilities, then count their social interactions because of bancho (like her rivals, schoolmates and so on). Just to name a few and each one of them has so much possibilities.

Dex-chan lover
Aaaaaahhhh these two precious children.

It's odd how romcoms tend to drag this bit out though. Like, there's so much more stuff to work with after dating begins. The family interactions, the dates, the friends and differing interests. There's so much to go through here that there's really no need to linger.

Fed-Kun's army
It was cliche as hell, but that "shit, I said that out loud" bit cracked me up.

He better be asking her our properly at that culture festival. I don't care how down on himself he is, she's proven time and time again she's serious and isn't messing with him, so he needs to just sack up. (edit: I might see a bit too much of my younger self in Unoki, cause I had that bullied by girls thing like him with goat girl, so missed so many opportunities cause I was fucked in the head & thought they were just messing with me. If I wasn't married and if the bully girls weren't ten ton slags now, hatefucks would be great fun)

If he's using the cultural festival date as some romantic thing to "do it properly" or whatever BS he thinks he has to do, then I can let that slide,so long as they move on to the actual dating and the shit that keeps coming up after that. So much comedy potential in the actual development phase, but Japanese writers seem obsessed with just getting to the starting line.

Fed-Kun's army
Well that was cliche but when she kicked that door to get out, now that was new

Sickly Senpai
Staff
Super Moderator
@Tamerlane Or they've subconsciously realized they're dating and are in denial. Whichevs. :p

Also, this chapter feels like Banchou's tsun<->dere gradient slider (I'm imagining the controls for a car AC/heater) got turned all the way to the full "dere" setting and then the knob broke.
I am okay with the result, if page 10 is any indication.

@Psychronia Yeah I hate how so many romance stories do this. It gets incredibly repetitive after a while, I don't get why they don't progress the plot. I mean like dating is like the start of a romance, not the end of it...

Fed-Kun's army
He’s the one seeing her home? Shouldn’t it be the other way round in their case?

Users who are viewing this thread