Pashiri na Boku to Koisuru Banchou-san - Vol. 6 Ch. 56

Dex-chan lover
lol, he said it and she also kicked down the door. All is well in the world now

This is infuriating. The girl is upfront and honest about her feelings and thoughts, while the boy strings her along. Saying sweet things and giving her the impression he loves her. But when confronted, acts all uncertain. Sending mixed signals and completely taking advantage of the girl's feelings for him.
He is essentially treating her like some sort of convenience. He gets to be showered with love and affection like he is in a relationship, while not having to commit to her like in a real relationship.

Before someone tells me to not read if I dislike this, ill just let you know that I'm reading because the girl is great. Her upfront and essentially honest personality is refreshing in a sea of dysfunctional tsunderes. I'm also continuing to read in the hopes that some one will call mc out on his behavior. I doubt that will happen though.

P.S. if the situation were reversed, I'm willing to bet there would be much more of an uproar in the comments.

Ah, main character here just to drag out the pre-dating thing now?

I know he's like most of the comment section saying it's annoying or he should step up and shit but I kinda just want them to date. Idc about post dating that much since usually meeting family irl isnt actually that interesting or anything and they've already introduced the mum.
I kinda just want a time skip and see them in the future lol

Double-page supporter
@Jailbreaker stfu you annoying cunt, bringing sex into this. you want to talk about uproar if roles were reversed? sure, let's image a manga where a male delinquent forces himself on a nice girl, then drags her along until she developed feelings for him. sjws like you would probably riot on twitter over this. people like you is the reason why we can't enjoy simple things in life because they always find something to complain about

Jeez guys stop complaining just enjoy the plot for what it is, if everything is going according to plan then it might just end at 50 chapters, at least its progressing and not just filler.

Users who are viewing this thread