Pashiri na Boku to Koisuru Banchou-san - Vol. 7 Ch. 67

I dunno awkward kisses after a confession never sits well with me. Like it's great to confess but don't be shoving your mouth on them after, especially if they haven't had time to process what you meant. The wall bang to make it serious and then leaving afterwards might have worked better.

I do like that there's progress on their relationship though.

Dex-chan lover
page three irritates me
welp, kanade won the bet

YUTAKA-SAN YOU FUCKING DID IT
UOOOHHHHH!!!!
NAISUUUU

Dex-chan lover
The kiss is perhaps pushing on a little quick but with how dense Matsuri is, I feel that was the only way to make absolutely clear what form of like/love she meant. Hopefully it's well received. I really do like Yutaka and want her to be happy.

Contributor
disappointing, really. She was trying to better herself, but just because this idiot of a MC was jealous he made her go back to how she was before, and the mtf didn't even confess to her yet, EVEN THOUGH HE KNOWS SHE LIKES HIM. smh

Dex-chan lover
wow holy shit. it finally happened huh? can't say i expected it so come so suddenly and straightforward, but i'm not complaining.

Dex-chan lover
LET'S FUCKING GOOOOO
MKnqDFC.gif

Dex-chan lover
@Therolyte i mean THATS your problem with this manga from a realistic standpoint? not all the people being beaten near death? The fact that lying to the FMC about being kidnapped is how he got back together with her? i mean if we start looking at this from a real world point of view its just going to open a can of worms lol

At this point Aika is my favorite character. Hate me if ya will, but she is my every thought in this manga

Users who are viewing this thread