Pashiri na Boku to Koisuru Banchou-san - Vol. 7 Ch. 67

Now I dislike the girl. It is one thing to like someone but always forcing yourself on another person is a shitty idea.

Aggregator gang
Shit, we've gone full shoujo ai! bancho makes for a nice, ominous wife.

Also, I've seen pogging come up recently, what does it mean?

Dex-chan lover
Honestly Shoujo Ai isn't my thing but I'm happy people are happy she confessed, but part of me wonders what happens if she gets rejected...

I still want someone to make an alternate timeline where it's Yuta x Unoki because I like their dynamic better, but that will never happen.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, goat-girl was all of us, saying about irritating MC who's waiting for... I don't even what is he waiting for. But oh boy, Yutaka saves this chapter\manga

@Boomthorkell
Also, I've seen pogging come up recently, what does it mean?
Presumably, "pogging/poggers" is a reference to PogChamp, which has absolutely nothing to do with the milkcap POG game craze of the 1990's.
PogChamp refers to an emote, a small image used in chats on the video game streaming platform Twitch, used to express shock, surprise, or excitement.
However, depending on context, it can also be used sarcastically, but here it seems to be the original meaning (shock, surprise, or excitement).

Dex-chan lover
Huh. I wasn't expecting there to be any significant progress between those two girls before the Manga ended.

Dex-chan lover
>mfw no tomboy gf
FUCK THIS SCORCHED EARTH
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
tenor.gif

Dex-chan lover
I see everyone getting hopeful, but... There's also every chance that the very next chapter would start off with a rejection. And honestly, I kinda wanna see that play out

Dex-chan lover
Unfortunately I suspect this ship to not sail. Author has made it heavily one-sided and unbalanced for the whole series with next to no hints of it actually working out.

Users who are viewing this thread