Pashiri na Boku to Koisuru Banchou-san - Vol. 7 Ch. 67

woah! someone confessed! -beauty of a couple- umu! but ... i doubt they're gonna get together rn .... :( probably gonna push her away ;-;. but yes! someone confessed!!!

Fed-Kun's army
@GentleWizard

Homosexuality has only been accepted by a larger portion of younger people and a smaller portion of older people, for only a few years in western countries. And just a reminder, there are more than 200 countries on this planet with even more cultures. Being perplexed by yaoi or yuri is a totally normal reaction for the majority of world’s population, no matter if it’s should be or not.

Even if people accept that homosexuality is a normal thing and everyone should love who they want to, you can’t again expect them to be totally “meh” when seeing it directly. It’s like you can’t expect me, a totally straight guy, to watch two guys fuck and not wanting to puke, even if I agree with the LGBT’s movement.

@GentleWizard
Finding either disturbing is completely normal for any normal heterosexual person. People like what they like and dislike what they dislike. For example I'm fine with people of the same sex that love each other be in a relationship, but it doesn't mean that I'm gonna be in one because that's disgusting from heterosexual mans perspective, i.e. I wouldn't let a man kiss me no matter how much I like him, let alone have sex.
is a red flag that you should talk to a therapist
Maybe you should accept the fact that people have different view on the world and stop trying to convert them to your likings. The fact that you even wrote that line makes you no better than what you imagine the guy you wrote that line to to be.
tl;dr stop being offended by anything, chill out, and stop pushing your agenda onto other people. Have a good day.

Dex-chan lover
@skimer that's true for heteros but at the same time you gotta realize that it's more of a cultural influence that effects whether or not you're ok with LGBTs, in my case, in my country the tv shows have gay hosts all the time and people were okay with it (except for elders because they think gays can't make kids so therefore they're bad for society's growth) but at the same time it's not really a problem now at all. And at the same time lots of study (even many healthcare organization) have been done on sexual orientations, and it was shown that being homos is actually found to be very common among social species. (Even lions and giraffes are gay.)
@CyBerK that is quite true, but like I said for skimer, it depends on the culture's you're living in. Most people would probably found it to be sinful or blasphemy due to religious backgrounds. (I'm a guy who's straight yet I am fine with reading yaois or watching lesbians but ofcourse, I can't get behind gay sex just yet)
@GentleWizard True, very true. However going to the therapist for it may not be that nessecary, as it is more with accepting the fact that they're the way they are due to certain reasons whether it'd be natural response, social ideas or more.
@Elcief_SSN just think of it like it's a heterosexual relationship, they love each other for their own reasons so it's not that weird.

Unoki already confessed before (banchou only thought of it as natural back then) so why aren't they playing that card. I've been waiting for them to remember that time.

Don’t worry bois, I got this

How can a straight man get through a yaoi series if we can’t get baited with a cute waifu to keep us entertained? lol

Users who are viewing this thread