Pashiri na Boku to Koisuru Banchou-san - Vol. 7 Ch. 68

Fed-Kun's army
filler, can we just pass this?
Not really realistic if she shays she feels the same way, she never showed any of that sort anyway.

Dex-chan lover
"Forgive me for not noticing your feeling earlier"
If she was going to be rejected, it would've happened his chapter, it's gonna work out.

I've read enough high school romances, and manga in general, to know what this kind of cliffhanger leads to.

Double-page supporter
@Dragou
IRL it would be counted as sexual assault, in a manga its a trope. Not every bride gets princess carried but it sure is a trope in romance media. Imagine defending getting kissed out of nowhere. weirdo.😷

Dex-chan lover
@ribbitribbitsaga Why weirdo? I can speak for my country and there it isnt sexual assault. Maybe some really konservative/catholic countries would maybe rate that as sexual assault, but not my country. It would be sexual harassment if the other person dislikes it and complains, or if that is repeatedly done without the other persons consent. Regarding that one kiss as sexual assault is something people are a bit oversensitive nowqdays. Similar like people get offended by things they believe are racist, even if the people complaining about are the only ones seeing is as racist.

People should REALLY ask themselves what their viewpoints are sometimes. It is totally normal in romance-stories and doesnt fully reflect reality (ok which story in general does this truly) and therefore complaining and labeling things as what it isnt is more weird and creepy. Especially people complain about them even some chapters later, where it is obvious that it wasnt THAT bad now. Maybe she tells her that she doesnt like it and then thats fine, but how these stories normally go and how their relationship is, it isnt something as bad, as you make it out to be.
You ALWAYS need to take these things in context, where it absolutely wasnt sexual assault. It would be one if Matsuri would have stated or shown in any way that she doesnt like her or that kissing and that she doesnt want it. But neither the things she did or how she reacted indicates ANYTHING of that sort.

PS: I aggree with others that it would be better if Matsuri rejects her and they work towards beeing girlfriends from there or something like that, but even then it wont be sexual assault.

@Dragou no it is definitely sexual assault. i understand it not being that in fiction but it definitely is in real life. the definition for sexual assault is this "illegal sexual contact that usually involves force upon a person without consent or is inflicted upon a person who is incapable of giving consent" she just suddenly kissed her without any indication that it was ok from her which is legally sexual assault.

sexual harrassment is stuff like commenting on someone's body in a sexual way repeatedly after they asked you to stop. it goes beyond harrassment and becomes sexual assault once it becomes something physical like kissing or touching someone's chest, ass or genitals. idk where you live but you may want to actually read the law for that.

Dex-chan lover
I guess people is still fighting about "sexual assault", but really, this manga literally had banchou commiting some beatings trough'trough, and I'm pretty sure no one ever said anything about how that's a crime and s***.

Dex-chan lover
Welp, I’m sure of it now. They’re ending up together. This is the author yanking our chain for one last cliffhanger. It’s going to be “sorry for not realizing sooner”, or something like that. I know this author hasn’t been the best at writing drama in general but forced transparent cliffhangers are just so fucking annoying.

See that light at the end of the tunnel? It's the yuri ship burning down to ashes.

Users who are viewing this thread