Pashiri na Boku to Koisuru Banchou-san - Vol. 7 Ch. 69

Dex-chan lover
What a fucking madlad the author turned out to be, he didn't hold out on us and actually delivered on the Yuri he set up, I swear man most Yuri ends up just being bait if it's not a Yuri specific series, from the earlierer chapters I was convinced it's be a repeat of the disappointment of "I just see you as a friend" "hey this is a straight manga we can't have Yuri" bullshit lol, but no the author delivered.

And it was a pretty good delivery, like sure the cliffhangers the last 2 chapters were a bit too played out but this was a pretty good acceptance to the confession, I swear seeing Yutaka doubt herself so much has been pretty painful so that look of happiness she got when her feelings were accepted was amazing I loved it, I loved how casual Matsuris response was, like yeah I love you doesn't matter if we're both girls.

Damn I'm happy now, don't really care about the main pair at this point will continue reading to see these two more though, hopefully they get some more chapters to themselves.

Welp I guess that crazy weirdo bitch is also pretty entertaining, and pretty hot, the author goes all out on her leggings every chapter she appears in.

Aggregator gang
Nice. I love how this chapter has ridiculous number of comments compared to orher chapters just because of NICE!

Users who are viewing this thread