Pashiri na Boku to Koisuru Banchou-san - Vol. 7 Ch. 70

"Hey we both know we love each other but let's not going out until I say I love you"

"why? We both know what the other feels"

"Cause we have to sell more yet"

"Understandable"

Double-page supporter
I’d just kick Unoki in the nuts cause it’s obvious he isn’t using them!

I'm not really into Yuri but whatever. I thought the whole thing was already over, why the fuck still dragging this?

And still no confession from the main MCs. This is really annoying specially after the shitshow arc we just finished. The manga has been going downhill for a while.

Y'all get that the entire joke here is that saying he hasn't confessed yet but that he's going to is in itself a confession right?

Given this industry I suspect the author may be in a position of a) use this gag for a while or b) they get together and it ends.

It's pretty obvious they're going to go for a - anyone would.

Fed-Kun's army
I used to love this manga, but it's dragging out for waay longer than it needs to be. Guess it's gonna be that kind of manga then... Welp, guess I'll buckle up for the long ride.

I can feel this turn into a confession on the last or 2nd to last chapter then end. But I'm hoping not.

Supporter
i'd enjoy this manga except this confession thing is so fucking stupid.

like. Simple Jack level of retarded.

Just drop that fucking plotline please, for the love of god.

Dex-chan lover
This right here, is why I tell myself not to read romance manga until they're complete.

Contributor
she has been waiting for fucking 70 chapters and we have been waiting for FUCKING 2 YEARS, Jesus Christ. The passing is just so bad, they already know they like each other and we knew for a longer time that they liked each other, but this motherfucker MC just continues to drag it out, meanwhile, the side couple, no one even knew what in the flying fuck was Matsuri thinking but they got it done already. The passing is just really bad.

@saifojio the thing is, he has been using this exact same gag since the very beginning, but right now the two characters already know they like each other, which makes this situation totally nonsensical.

Dex-chan lover
@Crisisninjax I've been a mangareader for many many sad years. Romcoms usually don't get full translations. I've read hundreds of them, and those who are marked as fully complete - I can count them by fingers.

Users who are viewing this thread