Pashiri na Boku to Koisuru Banchou-san - Vol. 7 Ch. 70

This just makes no f*cking sense

He's asking her to wait until he gather the courage(???) to confess.

Basically he's saying he will confess. He's basically saying he does love her, but "can't say it" yet.
She knows this already.

Then how the f*ck is that not a confession already?

Bruh, I'm losing patience here.

I've never seen such a forced progression block(or whatever you'd call it)

I have seen this kind of thing before, and it lasted way longer than this has. For some reason some mangaka tend to torture readers by dragging it out as long as possible, when completely unnecessary. It's really a dumb way to build suspense, or whatever you want to call it. Whether the torture is intentional or is just a result of what they're trying to build, I am not sure. To be frank, it's very pointless.

Supporter
I for one am happy the yuri stuff is flourishing nicely. I'm already content with that.

Seriously though, get on with it, author.

Dex-chan lover
why do they make this so fucking difficult?

"I'll convey the feelings I have for you properly"
what the shit does that even mean?

Dex-chan lover
Fucking hell, they're going to be at their own wedding and this dude is gonna ask her to "please wait a little longer".

Group Leader
11-243dbacfe2c38b8a0d6c0d82b44088eb1714e606f3a4d244412de9fdc19a7e94.png

A tragedy in three parts
Seriously I can't get over the comedic timing of this page

Double-page supporter
I don't know why author thinks it necessary to prolong this story, though. There's nothing to be told anymore. Unoki and bancho have already confirmed their feelings and that should be the end. Retracting Unoki's confession makes him look like a retarded, IMO.

I still remember the good old days when the stories ended when it's due. Nowadays they just keep dragging on as long as possible for crash grabbing. And when it ended, it lost all the impact it should have. Remember Nisekoi? Yeah. That's one prime example of what I'm talking about.

I swear you might as well call this manga Rent-a-Delinquent. How long can you drag this shit out for? Everything has been done in this series, all the characters should have completed their arcs 50+ chapters ago. None of the comedy and romance are landing anymore, because they have long worn out their welcome. Fuyuhiko is perhaps one of the worst MC's I've seen for a while because he has no excuse or reason not to go out with her. It's grating to see that this could have been a nice, self-contained story that could have been wrapped up in 20 chapters or less. Instead, it's going to be milked and milked until there's noting left that even resembled what the original story was even about.

Dex-chan lover
Any ideas what exactly is he waiting for? This is some Kanojo Okarishimasu levels of MC development.
Ah, never mind, I guess author just doesn't know how to handle their relationship after confession and doesn't want to end manga either. Well, at least we have sane people like Yutaka and even Matsuri here with normal relationships.

Users who are viewing this thread