Pashiri na Boku to Koisuru Banchou-san - Vol. 7 Ch. 71

Contributor
so this is the new couple to take the attention out of the main couple, since the author doesn't fucking know what to do with them? I'm getting tired of this shit...
Yodou likes the MC so much that she became fucking CRAZY, but just a chat with a random guy and she is already changing her mind? And why the f tasuku even likes her? Was this like the first time they talked with each other?

Supporter
what the fuck?

bruh at least get Fuyuhiko to confess, it's genuinely retarded how long the author is staving that off

VIP
2 pages in and I knew the author is going to ship them together.

Why are we still here, just to suffer?

Fed-Kun's army
>Aika wants to continue watching Kanade and Fuyuhiko from afar
>Tasuku is giving her the perfect connection even if she and Fuyuhiko make up (by making her Kanade's sister-in-law)
I think Tasuku knows the gameplan, and this can probably kick off a separate storyline if the author felt like it (as in a sequel storyline, let Kanade and Fuyuhiko finish theirs first, damn).

Also, sadistic self-loathing love rival x romcom-educated ace wingman is such a weird side ship.

Dex-chan lover
Who's crazier?
- The crazy bitch
OR
- The guy wanting to date said crazy bitch

Dex-chan lover
Good, now we can have a dirty old man get together with Toramaru and everyone will have the partner they were clearly destined with and this can finally end.

Users who are viewing this thread