Pashiri na Boku to Koisuru Banchou-san - Vol. 7 Ch. 71

Fed-Kun's army
I can kinda buy it? It’s like he’s a placeholder for how the author wanted readers to feel about her.

Dex-chan lover
Man... and I shipped this so hard too. If only it wasn't for that dumb yuri subplot killing 90% of my interest. God life can suck

Dex-chan lover
to be fucking fair, I am more invested in crazy bitch-sans plot now than I was in everything else in this manga up until now

Double-page supporter
Unexpected... but fitting. The little bro is her natural enemy, but also the type of guy whop can handle her.

MD@Home
Soooo... all Bancho's friend / family are dating, but the main couple are still "wait a little longer that i give you the answer that I've already given you, that you've already given me, but that I'm unable to reaffirm a second time as my feelings only increase".

For pity's sake, ending the story or relaunch their love story with a plot but stagnating to stagnate only lowers the quality of the manga. More chill time and sharing love time it's only what i'm waiting but not come. =/

jak

Contributor
So the author is just sticking all these random characters together with no development to pad it out before making the main 2 get together I guess.

Group Leader
YES! YES! This is what I wanna see, give more of that. Who cares about the other 2 randoms shitty romcom protags anyway.

There was absolutely 0 development. This literally just shoved two characters together. No foreshadow, no hints beforehand. It literally came out of nowhere. FFS, the author is completely fumbling this series right at the end.

Also, I don’t know why people keep praising this. It’s a relationship with 0 prior interaction and 0 chemistry. He’s not being smooth, it’s just the author forcing these two together out of the blue all in a single chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread