Pashiri na Boku to Koisuru Banchou-san - Vol. 7 Ch. 74

Double-page supporter
just get married "I'm not her boyfriend I'm her fiance"

Double-page supporter
Dropped this about 30 chaps ago, read the latest to see how it's going annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd

back to dropped

Dex-chan lover
I am a nostalgia manwhore who's seen this rubbish done better in series from the 90s. In those titles the family issue is either the main problem encompassing the story, or setup super early so the payoff is sweeter.

Writers these days don't have enough concept of plot setup and progression.

Dex-chan lover
I fucking hate this forced drama shit. You always know how it will play out and how things will end so you get nothing out of it other than having to sit through chapter after chapter of people not dealing with an issue that could be easily solved by NOT BEING PASSIVE FUCKS AND JUST TAKING ACTION.

Fuck every single author who pulls this shit for the sake of a "dramatic climax" or just to stretch it out a bit more. It's the sure sign that you are a fucking hack.

At least I goddamn hope we get some chapters with them interacting as a couple. If the story ends after this shit is solved and they become a couple, I'll punch a fucking baby.

Dex-chan lover
Ugh she just keeps becoming less and less worth it. The only good that can come from this is if he bring the crew together for a "jailbreak" so we can get more funny interactions between the lesbian friends and bro & goat eyes.

Contributor
So now the author is introducing a problem that was almost fixed a few chapters ago? She almost stopped being a delinquent, but just because the dumbass MC thought other guys would get interested on her, he made her go back to being a delinquent. Why should I care about her mother not liking her being a delinquent when it was so easy for her to stop being one? That would even validate their relationship because he was the reason for her to stop being a delinquent. This has been going downhill since a log time ago.

edit: Jesus Christ, that was stupid! Why during the time she thought they were dating her family situation wasn't a problem? It's like the past doesn't mean absolutely anything. if you build the world in a certain way, you have to follow it or at least remember what you established. ffs!

UGH! sunk cost fallacy is preventing me from dropping this, but come on! absolutely low tier forced drama.

and there goes the drop.

thanks for the woolsheet yall. see you at PHAK YOUJ

Edit: Too many dramafest when the comedy settled down. This manga is on par with that Miyajima Reiji-sensei one. At least Reiji-sensei do this at start with Okarishimas so I dont shluck this author's duck.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm so mad I called it last chapter.

I really hate this type of drama trope. So annoying. My only hope is that the manga wont end with just a confession. I want at least a chapter or two with them as couple....

Users who are viewing this thread