Pashiri na Boku to Koisuru Banchou-san - Vol. 7 Ch. 74

Oof, already seen this happen in better manga way too many times. First a '' jailbreak '', then they get caught by the mother's underlings/bodyguards/etc, then maybe the MC confesses in front of everybody and '' proves his worth '', then a group encounter where everyone cries and hugs each other, then some filler and maybe we get an ending.
In the words of Silvio Dante from the Sopranos: '' Why, why now? LEAVE IT THERE! ''

Dex-chan lover
So...this is gonna be the finale arc, ain't it?

I've read two other manga with the same type of main couple (loser dude x OP delinquent girl) and they both had this type of shit before they could admit to being an item (solving the supporting cast's issues and then being confronted by one of the couple's disapproving parents)...and then in true generic romcom formula fashion they ended like the next chapter lmao

Dex-chan lover
ngl, boring development, after they put yuri stuff in this manga, now they put this very mainstream development in here too

Fed-Kun's army
Now I'm going to complain. For example, you have Shinomya and Miyuki and the obvious difference presented between them from the start, you could tell that at any point there would be an ark of her family getting in the way. This came out of nowhere, surprise family issues... Idk I hope they develop it well.

Double-page supporter
lol what the fuck, i get what the authors trying to do, but come on.

Dex-chan lover
Arghhh the most cliche thing ever! All of a sudden too! And on top of that the reason we like boss is cause she doesn’t take shit from no one but it took absolutely nothing to get her to through her character and development out the window! Boring AF! And why did he enter the car huh? And looks like mother knows nothing too! Jesus this is a boring development and we know exactly what the entire final arc will be now! It’s gonna be the same old same old let’s go rescue the damsel in distress! And convince strict parent arc! Just look at how 100 girlfriends did it! That was so much better and that author knows a cliche bullshit isn’t even final arc material! Even Juliet ruined it the same way!

well this was out of nowhere, i guess we entering last arc and manga probably got the axed.

Users who are viewing this thread