Pashiri na Boku to Koisuru Banchou-san - Vol. 7 Ch. 74

Dex-chan lover
OH COME ON! Why do mangakas resort to most overused cliches just to prolong the series?

Author seriously just pulled a fucking cliche to force plot/character development? Fuck off. But I need to see them together so I hope this is the last time the mangaka pull this kind of shit or I might have to drop another good series...

It'll be surprising if the mangaka pulled an NTR plot twist ending out of nowhere. I certainly would hate this manga to my very core if he/she does that tho'.

Well boys, that's it. Straight from the horse's mouth.

They can't be together. End chapter. End series. End life.

I just wanted to see a delinquent girl be cute, damnit.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, yeah. A couple go through a lot to finally together then family issue that one of them know all along, and boom "I can't be with you".

Yeah. We've seen a lot of manga like that.

Omfg with this shit, is so sad that a good manga like this just become a piece of crap

Hehehe thats what you get when you act like a coward, should have confessed sooner

Aggregator gang
Hey, it's time for the token separation arc before the manga ends!
Just to prolong it for a few chapters more.

I don't even care for the main couple. Give me more of the yuri couple.

Dex-chan lover
C’mon author, stop blocking them in every dumb way possible 🤦🏻‍♂️ there is life even after they start dating, you know?

Goddamn this is so stupid...I mean, she clearly never gave a fuck about what her family wanted until now, so why she should be concerned NOW of all times?

the manga is at it's best when it's fun delinquent shenanigans, and just average when it tries to pull soap opera drama into the story.

Also kind afraid it might try and pull and arranged marriage arc to save the family fortune, When that happens it always leaves a sour taste in my mouth because it always plays out the same so hopefully it doesn't.

Why is this trope so loved by authors, it never adds anything good to the story it just makes it more complicated, especially when toramaru literally never gave a shit about her family or image before this, it just doesn't fit

Fed-Kun's army
Oh come oonnnnn, this is a lame way to buy more time for the story. ALso, yeah, it's just weird that she's caring so much about her family now, to the point of shutting Unoki out, *after* multiple mini-arcs about the two of them taking down the invisible barriers between them. Bleh.

This strategy for dragging out the story makes my whole body cringe. This actually could have concluded a few chapters ago. I kind of want to poke her mom's eyes out, that type of character annoys me a lot. I really hope this is only a mini-arc instead of like the garbage loony girl arc was. This is just another example of milking as much profit as possible.

Users who are viewing this thread