Pashiri na Boku to Koisuru Banchou-san - Vol. 7 Ch. 74

Hahahaha the generic trope has been revealed. What's next? Following chapters is that heroine will not go to school anymore for idk how many weeks/months? With added flashbacks? Inb4 plot makes delinquents go to heroine place to "save" her. Then confession time from MC while "saving" her. Right?

Go from reading a good romance (Dumb Prefect) to this shit. God damn this baiting bullshit is too grating.

Broken Hearts Club:
Shirogane: " You too got dumped because of your girlfriend's family drama?"
Unoki: " Yeah... how'd you know?"
Shirogane: " Happened to me too last week... it sucks."

ez drop for this family drama shit.

Every "good" rom-com turns out crap when "super strict classic parent shows up"

Lemme guess next step.

Mom already arranged marriage with 45 y/o man from even more welth family to grow their buisness, Kanade ofc will agree and gonna get married at 15 because why not, BUT BUT in last moment in church comes unoki and yell NOOO SHES MINE and and they will all live happily ever after.

Really, nowadays romance manga without family drama is worth more than gold, ffs..

Dex-chan lover
We almost had something good and then some stupid author/editor had to come along and punch me in the balls.

Aggregator gang
i almost want the manga to end right here just for the cliche dodge

Dex-chan lover
.... why is there such a useless plot??? Did we need it??? No... did her back ground actually matter to us??? No...

So is this all just a huge waste of time??? Absolutely....

I feel cheated...

Aggregator gang
After I thought there's good development and then the author is like go in to my house and say "fuck off"

I already keep this manga for a long time and force to not dropped it. But this one has serious unnecessary drama and finally

It's time to drop it

Dex-chan lover
Wealthy families etiquette and arranged marriage in 2020 😂

The funny thing is these old families are not even that rich anymore, they only have BOGUS status from old times.
I bet some bum looking American bitcoin investor is richer than the whole Japanese families business bullshit.

Dex-chan lover
well, acting on Traditions seems to be common place in Japan still, even if most of them, or at least the younger folks, know better. so i can see why they would still keep such a monotone plot device which western countries won't be able to relate to at all.

Oh come on, why did it have to go to this cliche route with strict rich parents. Like most folks here I'm quite unhappy about it and don't like where this is going, especially if it's going to stretch across many chapters.

Not dropping the manga though, but seriously hoping that this gets resolved in 1-3 chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread