Pashiri na Boku to Koisuru Banchou-san

Ok can someone give me some spoiler ?

is this one of those romcom slice of life manga with bunch of misunderstandings that's not even fun to look at anymore since it becomes repetitive with painstakingly slow progress ?

And how far they've progressed with this 60+ chapters ? Is it already at fun phase when they're dating and stuff, or is it still one of those stressful phase in romcom where they still trying to figure each other out ?

@rokazeki Well this already near the ending where both of them got married and had kids and then a couple of decades later they had grandkids which resembles one of them and then another misunderstanding happens...

NO SPOILERS
||
V

NOT.

JUST READ IT DAMN IT

Story went from fun acceptable to pure ass shit when yandere arrived at 40ish. Dropping. Out.

Dex-chan lover
@hantayo
im super late, but axed is when a manga popularity is dropped very low, so the publisher force the mangaka to end the manga immediately with rushed ending

Double-page supporter
How nice is it that we get a proper homosexual relationship that isn't a joke for eqsy fanservice.

Double-page supporter
Ffs just confess already, you literally did it before why are we repeating the same relationship step endlessly...

Seriously, the annoying thing with romance manga is that authors only knows how to write about stuff before they are dating...
They don't know shit about the dating aspect itself so they just make it the very final scene so they won't have to think about what to write about it....

This is the reason why manga like Fake Harem are more popular, it has the best of both world, pre romance and romance...

Dex-chan lover
@tsukinotaku i can’t tell you how happy it makes me that it’s something that actually feels like a romantic relationship and not another hehe girl fondle boobs fantasy.

It was good until the new girl was introduced. Now this is just dragging. Both know well that they love each other and actually they don't need to say anything more than just a simple message but nope, they gotta make a wedding for this lmao.

Really beautiful, and when youdou came it added another layer of story into the plot. Im really interested into seeing youdou actually confess (if she ever will) to the mc, but in the end i want to see more heartwarming and wholesome shit. Pls give me more

At this point I don't think I would mind youdou stealing the mc from delinquent girl. Might be interesting to see actually.

Double-page supporter
That artist's draws legs and thighs way too well...

Each page is triggering my fetish....

Double-page supporter
@Ruroumi Horribly, the misunderstanding was solved, they confess to each others before they splved the misunderstanding and nwo she wants him to "fall in love with her" even thought he literally confessed to her 5 chapters before.

So now we're in a annoying as loop that could be broken by just doing what they already both did...

The recent arc is dumbe but at leat we got to see our main girl in new clothes so it's not a big loss...

Users who are viewing this thread