Pashiri na Boku to Koisuru Banchou-san

Aggregator gang
Piss of the readers or continue the story. In this case only ONE person misunderstood the situation and it's more like a half-misunderstanding instead of them both full blown not having a clue.

Aggregator gang
I was going to ask someone to tell me what chapter the misunderstanding gets resolved in a spoiler tag so I know how long I'll have to deal with it, but based on the comments it seems I've already got my answer...

Double-page supporter
chptr 47 broke yo! I can't read 48 now!

edit: nvrmind, someone else just posted chapter 48 pre-maturely 🤔

Dex-chan lover
sweet and all
but lack of progreesion

Unoki need more character developement

I really enjoyed the beginning of this manga and thought the parody and original characters were interesting.

The last 10 chapters have really let me down. It definitely feels like a lot more of a generic romcom with the main character being unable to confess after already confessing and receiving a confession.

I also hate his childhood friend/bully. After her arc she brings nothing interesting to this and I'm bored with every scene with her in it.

Dex-chan lover
@klawskervin I know that I wasn't crazy! Yes. I'm think too that the serie became boring like hell, even with the bitch in scene.
I just hope that the author add some interesting plot in the next chapters.

Aggregator gang
I loved this art and comedy but I hate how MC looks Emo.

Also where the f*ck did the Yuri come from? A warning to all who wants to read this!

I absolutely hate JP is adding this element to the story when they where clearly just friends/sis-mance. WTF bro, I’m starting to see this happen a lot, what happen to just being friends? Good way to ruin a Rom-Com with just BS drama.

But I agree with the others. It should had ended a long time ago. It’s way to milked now.

Double-page supporter
The previous cover art has the main boi shows off his enormous space station of Uranus. :3

Dex-chan lover
Bruh fr tho the author draws some of the best thighs I've seen in manga 😋 Delectable as hell

Matsuri has the best thighs here hands-down, Youdou a close second

Users who are viewing this thread