Pashiri na Boku to Koisuru Banchou-san

@Asinine_Rymme same here.
This one character could ruind the whole fucking story. What's the point of hateful character, if she didn't get punished for her actions.

Dex-chan lover
Isn't this just Tsujidou san no Jun-ai love the manga?

Do mangaka not come up with their own ideas anymore. Even the falling in love because of a cat thing stinks of plagiarism.

What's the point to introduce a new hatefull character if that character can't be punished

After read some chapter, i cant help noticing one thing...

That skirt is reaaally short, isnt it?

Dex-chan lover
Posted in the latest chapters comments but guess I'll also bring it here.

It's crazy to me how people are getting so bent out of shape over this new arc. Yeah the new girl is a bitch but that's kind of the point; she's an antagonist, a source of conflict. Yeah her inclusion brings drama but also some potentially fantastic character development for Unoki and even more potential of that magical "progress" that everyone loves to go on about like it's the only thing that matters.
In regards to why Toramaru and the others stood down I have something of a theory. While their status as delinquents is acknowledged and we know they do get into fights, outside of perhaps Toramaru's knocking down of Matsuri I'm curious if they've even done anything besides throw their weight around or act menacing.
They get into fights outside of school but never on school grounds and in a way that there's hardly any proof of who did it.
Here, however, we have a case where a girl openly witnessed being chased by Toramaru ended up with a head wound. If this is in fact their first witnessed act of violence on another student this could lead to serious repercussions both in school and legally.
I think reputation isn't the best way to put it, but it's more in line with they don't actually want any solid evidence that can get them expelled or worse.
I'm looking forward to where this takes the series.

Fed-Kun's army
Too bad there isn't someone translating right now, the raws are online and for free at the official raw link. Chapter 40 was posted two days ago.

I hope someone would translate the recent chapters, I really like this manga.

Fed-Kun's army
@kantha

Well said.

(As far as progress too, while I love Jitsuwa Watashi Wa and Do Chokyuu and how they handled growing relationships, I'm also a fan of Amano Megumi, which has "progress", but no ch. 20 fucking.)

Let the battle against evil, imouto yandere Shub Niggurath commence!

Fed-Kun's army
this was good right up until they introduced the other girl. why can't there just be a plain romance.

Dex-chan lover
So it got picked up by a different group? Well, I don't care who does it, I just more updates.

Users who are viewing this thread