Pashiri na Boku to Koisuru Banchou-san

Double-page supporter
Seriously how the fuck does the side couple (which seemed like a gag in the beginning) manage to get more development in 3 chapters than the main one does in 70 chapters???

This manga has become very frustrating. Like the love is mutual, everyone knows, yet the MC has to "resolve" himself first, for a million chapters.

This is the most clear cut "dragging the plot" i've seen in a manga in sometime and I read amano megumi. The author just clearly wants to end the manga with the two together but nows hes stuck in this loop because I doubt he plans to write their story beyond the confession.

Oh my god LMFAO
That's just a blatant move to not conclude the manga my god. Welp, I'll continue enjoying the ride.

If it's dragging for this long, at least bring back goat girl
(best girl)
thighs back

The beginning was nice, I was wondering why the rating wasn't higher towards the end UNTIL halfway through, where it becomes really, really boring and bad.
9/10 -> 1/10 just like that. How good manga fall.

Holy shit I hope we switch protagonists with that last chapter, the little brother is way more interesting than the wimp.

TFW you accidentally make a much more interesting manga in the middle of your dragged out, half baked manga.

The Author pulled something out of her ass out of no where and its better than the actual dragged out mc and fmc

Group Leader
Yup one chapter of delaying even more the main couple then back to a side couple that indeed was pulled outta her ass... At least this one seems a bit more interesting, let's just hope it won't get dragged for too long again... 😑

I shall bestow apon the title to the Brother of MC girl
THOT TAMER..... ONE WHO TAME THOTS

Users who are viewing this thread