Pashiri na Boku to Koisuru Banchou-san

Dex-chan lover
With this, i think we have seen all cliche romcom twists nit really good executed. And it such a good start... But yeah this was not a bit suprising, more like "not again please"...

Jesus. It's not only forced, the lack of foreshadowing or any sort of preparation destroys the plotline's believability.

Author-san needs to redo chapt 73 and 74. DO THAT AND WE'RE ALL BE GOOD. Like seriously we're pissed, they had the date smooth bro. THE DATE WENT FUCKING SMOOTH!. And then this bitchy mother appears out of nowhere? Spitting family problems bullshit. Just please, ffs. Don't hurt us this way

Fed-Kun's army
Oh gawd, seeing meltdown of snowflakes in comments is worse than latest development in manga. I thought you guys hate all manga and don't read any of it.

Fed-Kun's army
More pointless drama for pointless drama god.
Holy shit why? Judging by how the whole Youdou thing worked out, this is going to be shit again, isn't it?

stop delaying the confession bruh author this is the most ridiculous moment the mom fiesta

Group Leader
what with this pointless dragging, just fucking confess already and end the manga.

So everyone in the comments is telling me in 74 god d*mn chapters they’re still misunderstanding each other. Haha lol I’m dropping this right away that’s sum bs

@Wawawelon The group usually uploads the chapter on their website 24 hours before mangadex. For example, Chapter 76 is already on their site rn while it's not here.

Dex-chan lover
Ah damn i wanted to start this one but honestly the amount of "misunderstanding" Romance plot lines i've read have been exceeded and seeing as though people here are saying they haven't cleared up their feelings 74 chapters in, this one might kill me...

Fed-Kun's army
These type of series really need to stop with the slice of life approach because it ruins any impact they intended the character drama to have. Unnecessarily stretches it until people just can't stand reading it anymore

Dex-chan lover
@Fozz13
lol talk about terrible timing to drop the manga. At chapter 75 he confessed and now they are going out at 76, while also proclaiming they are going to get married.

I knew the manga was beginning to finish up when

They paired the 2 female friends together and resolved that plot point alongside the younger brother’s confession. It’s normal for the romantic subplots to be resolved shortly before the major plot.

Well hoping the author doesn't drag this out, just end it in like 10 chapters and this manga will probably get 6 or maybe 7

Users who are viewing this thread