Pashiri na Boku to Koisuru Banchou-san

Oof, I remember reading this when I was still generally new to manga and it had like 8-15 chapters out and I was happy to find it again but damn the direction doesn't look good judging from the comments.

Can someone tell me if I should just read it still anyways?

The mom didn't need to come into the picture all she did was introduce everyone who the brother is dating that's it and the confession was already going to happy and just made us wait longer. (p.s. I realized the waifus quality depends on the size of their breast the smaller they are the better waifu they are but the bigger they are the quality drops.)

Dex-chan lover
for anyone who just wanted this manga to end
I, still in love with this manga for the harmony of the plot
thanks for the nice story line

I don't understand Portuguese, but from what I can gather, this is crap. Most arcs are pretty short and doesn't have that much too it, it doesn't do anything to stand out, I would even say it does even less than a regular romcom. 5/10 or even 4/10

Double-page supporter
IT FUCKING FINISHES AT 77 CHAPTERS
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
At least let the last chapter be a time skip of the future

Man all that build up for a confession how nice 😐 I wouldn’t say it was the greatest manga but it was good 7/10

Users who are viewing this thread